Outages for Saturday, Aug 4.
The Chancellor's Office has informed us that work on one of the power panels in the system office data center will begin at 7 A.M. on Saturday 8/4 in. As a result, the telephone system and wide area network in Hartford will be powered down at 6:30 a.m. and will be unavailable for a minimum of one and on-half hours.
As a consequence of this planned activity, specific to SCSU the following services will not be available:
1) Password Reset for Luminis Portal (MySCSU)
2) Password Reset for Network Access (campus computers)
3) Bannerweb self Service (student Banner use)
4) Internet Native Banner (INB) for Administrators (Banner Admin)
5) Consuls Library System (this would include logging into the databases)
6) 5 digit phone dialing between CSU campus locations (campus phone service only)
(So that's down at 6:30 AM Eastern (Saturday morning) until 8:00 AM minimum--it might be longer. So get off the computer and go treat yourself to a good breakfast.)