What do you need?
- finding images for use in academic projects,
- the proliferation of open access journals/resources and what it means for distance learning,
- why I find Firefox to be the best browser (so far) for online research,
- essential technology skills for distance learning and teaching (and how to get them),
- a librarian's perspective on the Summer Tech faculty workshop later this month,
- any information I can find on the new Pipeline (MySCSU) replacement going in this week,
- any information I can find on WebCT Vista which will replace the current WebCT after the coming year,
- and, of course, any news or resources that strike me as being useful to the distance learning community here at Southern.
Please add a comment to this post, or contact me via any of the methods listed on the DE Library Home Page. Thanks!