Spring Break and an online orientation
The orientation will have video, audio, screencasts, text explanations, handouts, and a help chat. The basic outline so far is as follows:
1. Introduction to the Orientation (with video)
2. Your Library PIN/Password
3. Video of creating your Library PIN
4. Finding Reference materials for background information
5. Finding books
6. Finding journal articles
7. Other resources in the online library
8. Getting Help
I'm trying out Zoho Notebook as a platform. The ease of adding materials (video, text documents, etc.) is what drew me to it. It's also exportable as a website.
If anyone has some suggestions for things that I absolutely shouldn't leave out, please put them in the comments, or email me.