Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Welcome to a new semester

Welcome to all those new this semester, and welcome back for everyone returning!

Here are a few things I hope to cover in this weblog this semester:
  • Cooperative resource collections -- FURL and del.icio.us, maybe wiki's, and their applications for online classes.
  • Open Access resources (i.e. free online stuff!)
  • Online Research Tutorial -- I've got the framework and the first pages done. I'll be posting here (and on SCALA and other email lists) when it's live for comments and suggestions. It will cover things like logging into our databases, search tips, and an overview of the library research process.
  • Online Research Toolkit -- sort of a "what's on my computer" list of tools that I use for doing online research.
  • And, of course, more resources, work arounds, and news.
Welcome aboard and good luck this semseter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home